Imagine having your whole facility disinfected every night. You don’t have to imagine—it can be a reality with electrostatic disinfection.
What Is Electrostatic Disinfection?
Electrostatics has been around and used for decades in the automotive, agriculture, inkjet and photocopier industries. Electrostatics is easily understood: opposite charges attract and like charges repel. Two positively charged things ( + and + ) will repel each other. Two negatively charged things ( – and – ) will repel each other. This is the basis of electrostatic disinfection, and it is what allows us to be extremely precise with what we disinfect and to get more coverage with less waste.
Why Electrostatic Disinfection?
- Effective disinfection reduces contamination.
- Ideal for disinfecting high-touch surfaces.
- No wiping. No cross-contamination. Just spray and walk away.
- 54,000 ft/hour can be disinfected or sanitized.
- Ensures a more consistent and uniform disinfectant coating.
- More consistent droplet size and magnetic attraction achieves chemical wet time.
- Effective surface disinfection reduces infectious diseases.
- Kills 22 germs in 30 seconds including Norovirus and MRSA
- Kills 99.99% of germs on surfaces, including the cold & flu virus
- No rinse required on food contact surface
- Awarded the U.S. EPA Design for the Environment certification (DfE)
PMC has partnered with PURELL®, a name you trust. Surface Disinfectant for Health Care, Food Service and Professional line of products.
Electrostatic disinfection is perfect for:
- Dr. Offices
- Assisted Living
- Skilled Nursing
- Day Care Centers
- Jails and Prisons
- Office Buildings
PMC offers electrostatic disinfection as part of your regular service, or we can customize a weekly, monthly or one time disinfection or sensitization for your facility.
Have questions about electrostatic disinfection? Want to know more about our cleanroom cleaning? Contact us today with all of your questions!